making scary quiz turned to be excited in pandemic

  


                                               


asslamualiakum warahmatullah


It's been almost 2 years since the COVID-19 pandemic has been going on.

Schools also have to be done online, there are various ways to make the material and learning as interesting as possible. because many students are bored with this situation.

one of them is that if the exam schedule comes, they do not have the enthusiasm to do it, and become a frightening specter.

Here, as a student perspective, I also feel the same, but some lecturers make quizzes or online tests more fun and exciting.

from here i know one thinghs how as a lecture or teacher have to ways make quiz or online test more fun .

where we enter an increasingly sophisticated digital era, we must make good use of available applications, where teachers must be more receptive to globalization and apply it in learning, because students are increasingly bored with the same method every day for 12 years they will learn.


So from there I want to share things that can be a reference for teachers. One of them is that we can change the image of a scary exam into a fun one, where they like playing with their memory with different exam styles, one of which is the Kahoot quiz.

many applications that can be used, which one of kahoot. in this blog will explain how to create quiz with kahoot by phone cellular . you can make it anywhere and anytime to be easy, lets check this out.


1. you download kahoot app by play store/app store

2. sign up your accout, or if you dont have account, you make first

3. click create to make question quiz


4. and after that ,you can write the title, question , description and you can put picture on your question .


5. if you done you click save in the top right corner
6. and after that you click play  and setting


7. and click teach and then setting your time and set for questin 


8. and the last click create , and a pin will appear, that pin will be distributed to students

                   And this example from question          

                   Kahoot quiz I made

      

                              



and you will get the results when your students have finished working.

and I did a survey to 3 of my friends to play quizzes and give feedback, two people responded that they liked it if the quiz was held like this, and 1 person preferred the quiz as usual because it made it more focused.

"I prefer normal test it felt like playing a game earlier, I became less serious about the question"-isma

"I prefer by app because it's more interesting and fun although a little tense because the time is very limited " -wina

"like it, more fun" -umay

everyone has their own opinion on how to learn, but why not to make something creative and fun so that online learning is not monotonous.

I hope this article can be useful for all readers, especially an educator so that it can be used as a reference in learning.


Nama : Aini nurul fawwaz
Npm: 201912500020
Kls: Y4A

Comments